Tuesday 24 March 2015

Catch Up Time

It's been a while since my last blog post.  As I mentioned in my last post with the down turn of the oil prices I was one of the unfortunate people who lost their jobs.  I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason though, and that you should always see the positive in a bad situation.

Last year I completed an NVQ Level 3 in Project Controls.  I have been doing Document Control for just over 13 years and I decided that I fancied trying something different.  Once I completed the course the down turn in the market happened and there was very little opportunities out there with companies not taking on any new staff.  Luckily however when I did get paid off a position through Andy at the company he works at came available, and although the position is half Document Control it is also half Project Controls which is fantastic.  The great part is its based in Vienna so again some life experience as well with living abroad.

As you know I have started cutting and I am 4 weeks into my cut.  I have not been very forthcoming in what competitions I planned to compete in this year as I decided to see what happened with my cut.  I made the decision last year that I only wanted to go on stage again this year if I could see improvements.  Being honest although I do see changes am still not convinced if I should compete this year or not.  I have decided to cut for another 4 weeks, this will allow me to get settled into my new job and of course see if I can maintain the same nutritional habits I had back home with less facilities.  I know training will not suffer at all as there is a fantastic gym across here.  I was keeping an eye on competitions in June as my main focus for training.  Last year I never got to enjoy my summer because I was training for my September comp, so this year I would like a holiday in the sun and to enjoy myself.  The only other option is to compete later on in the year, and start a cut at the end of the summer.  In the meantime I will see what the next 4 weeks bring!  

Nemesis is doing brilliantly the last few months, we are almost at full capacity as we decided to cap our clients in order to give our clients the best service possible for online coaching.  We have some amazing clients ranging from fat/weight loss, lifestyle changes, holiday transformations to marathon runners and footballers.   Great bunch of people and its a pleasure receiving their emails each week and knowing that we are helping others reach their goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment