Thursday 5 March 2015

My Photoshoot


A few people have now asked me why I have not posted about my photoshoot on Saturday.  The truth is I haven't been feeling to great this week.  Last week I like many others were paid off due to the price of the barrel (I work in the Oil and Gas Industry).  There has been quite a lot of pay off's and pay cuts and unfortunately it hit me.   Finishing up at a place where I enjoyed working and had some brilliant work colleagues was extremely hard as its down to a situation that is beyond my control and not leaving because I want to.

It certainly put a damper on the photoshoot which was the next day!  To top it off, after the photoshoot I carried weights we used as props out to the car and twisted funny and did my back in.  I am slowly recovering and the pain is easing, but its been a really tough week for me.

Anyway before the violins get louder here is a few snaps!



No comments:

Post a Comment