Monday 15 February 2016

General Update

Although my blog is mainly related to fitness and nutrition sometimes I do like to share other things going on in my life.

I completed my first semester at Uni and walked away with an A in Project Fundamentals and a B in Project Organisational Behaviour.  I am now into semester 2 which runs until May.

I am trying to raise NemesisPT profile and we are currently away to embark on some marketing campaigns.  Nemesis is now 1 years old and we have had to do very little marketing to generate clientele due to reputation and word of mouth, which is fantastic for a new business.

I have been over in Vienna doing some sight seeing as well (some holiday snaps below).

I have eased off training and macro tracking due to some personal issues.  I just wanted to simplify my life at the moment.  I do plan to get back into a routine this week and bring some normality back, but its been great to have some time out, and let my body recover from a very hectic 2 years of training and dieting.


















No comments:

Post a Comment