Sunday 24 April 2016

Empower

A common subject on the Nemesis private client forum, is role models, inspirational people and who we aspire to be like.  Although there are women in the fitness world that I look up to or whose bodies I admire, my ultimate role model has to be Michelle Mone.

I read her autobiography a year ago to this very month, and was so inspired by everything she has achieved in life when the odds were against her.  Her book inspired me to read further autobiographies by powerful women (especially entrepreneurs).

There are far too many women out there who are unaware that they themselves are inspiring others unknowingly, and in doing so we lack the ability to empower one another.   As females we rarely tell one another how fantastic they are, or how we look up to them etc.

My friend Sarah inspires me because she runs multiple businesses, she is constantly learning new skills, she gives so much time to other people, she runs a family home and 3 kids.

My friend Katrina went through a phenomenal life and body transformation over the past few years and I am in total awe at her dedication and persistence.

In my last blog post I mentioned about comments someone made to me last week about how I inspired others that they knew of.  I haven’t had the best of months with feeling really poorly, and Its nice to hear things like that, to make me feel better, empower me and raise me up. 

Every Sunday my clients check in with me with a review of their week on plan, they may have fallen off the wagon on some days, never went to the gym etc but I always look for a positive to motivate and empower them.  There is always a positive in every situation.

If someone has lost weight – TELL THEM
If someone painted a great picture – TELL THEM
If someone has a beautiful smile –TELL THEM
If someone has beautiful earings on – TELL THEM


If you notice any positive however small – TELL THEM.




No comments:

Post a Comment