Wednesday 18 November 2015

Christmas Six Pack

One thing which really angers me is people who are in pursuit of a 6 pack and feel they only look their best if they have one.

Today I was asked if I still have mine. Who cares if I have or don't have my 6 pack? 

The answer is yes I do because I am carb cycling as I have still not made a decision what i want to do next. My 6 pack is there by default due to my deficit and will hopefully be there until Christmas.  

A 6 pack is not maintainable all year round unless you want to remain on a deficit, which is extremely unhealthy over a long period of time.

I see lots of girls on Instagram commenting on their 6 pack and all I see is a thin girl who needs a good bloody feed! I cringe when they add #gainz underneath their filtered photo.  "no love there is no gains there, you gained your 6 pack by default and you have zero muscle definition".

You can still have ab definition with a healthier approach to nutrition alongside a structured training programme.  

I would rather be healthy, lean with muscle and some ab definition than be skin and bone with a 6 pack.

#keepingitreal


No comments:

Post a Comment