Sunday 22 November 2015

The Reverse

I mentioned last week that I was still unsure what I wanted to do in regards to competing - I still don't and this was one of the reasons I was reluctant to start reversing.  Sometimes we are so focused on goals that we loose sight of important things.

This week someone whose opinion I value told me to stop being an idiot when I told them I was still on my pre peak week macro's.  I know myself this is utter stupidity, I am always preaching to my clients to eat more, and fuel their workouts accordingly and looking after their own health, yet I was being a total hypocrite.

I feel very privileged that I am surrounded with a small network of friends who believe in me, push me and most importantly are completely transparent! They never dress things up, if I look shit they tell me, if I lack motivation they motivate me.

I guess I needed that wake up call this week, and even though I still do not know what my next goal is, that person was right, staying on the calories I was on is not sustainable.

So thank you :)  I can always count on you to 'say it as it is'.

I started my reverse on Wednesday, and I shall hopefully be up to maintenance if all goes well early into the New Year.




No comments:

Post a Comment