Thursday 26 November 2015

Deadlifting

We all have our week points, some people choose to accept this, others work on it until they defeat it.

I have mentioned previously I was never a fan of deadlifts and prone to injury.

- Ego Lifting
- Lazyness

I have completely changed from the mindset of ego lifting and I rarely boast how much weight I can push/lift/press.

My focus is on time under tension and form.  I must admit I can be a lazy cow when it comes to deadlifting it's a chore loading and deloading those weights.

I am on week 3 of my pyramid programme, and can't get past 92kg without sacrificing form and tempo and I just refuse to do it.  Over the next week I will be reverse dieting further and I am hoping some good carb loading pre workout and my move to Edinburgh will refocus me.  

I find I perform well in the gym when my life is less stressful.

Never sacrifice tempo and good form for weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment