Wednesday 11 November 2015

The 5 Week Nightmare

Initially I thought post comp I could start to destress and have an improved  life / work balance.

However this week and the lead up to Christmas is CRAZY!

This week I am moving out of my house and into temporary accommodation.  I have 2 essays to submit for Uni and my group assessment.  

The next 4 weeks I have 3 assignments every week whilst working on my final individual assignment which is 70% of my overall grade for one module.

Some of you may be aware that I am also studying towards my Y3T, and I have my last assignment for this year due on the 4th of December. 

On and did I mention I get the keys to my new house on the 4th December? 

Whilst all of you are celebrating in December I will be writing plans for all my have new clients who start in January.

Shoot me now!

No comments:

Post a Comment