Sunday 28 December 2014

Happy New Year!!!

So it starts here.....

On Sunday I had an In Body Reading which came in at 16.1% Body Fat.  My body fat has increased by 3% from the day before my op! (6 weeks ago) taking into consideration I had 2.5 weeks full rest and then only trained 3/4 times a week body along with not denying myself any treats if I wanted them I have to say am super pleased with the reading!!

Last year, I started conp prep with a reading of 20.1% so already I am in a much better starting position!!!

The next 12 weeks sees me using the Y3T system developed by Neil Hill.  Taking Neild principals I started pulling together my training programme and then Andy gave it the once over,  tweaking excersizes, reps and sets based on areas he felt needed more attention!

As always I never start plans on the 1st of January - I hate the New Year Resolution cliche!  

I haven't found it too hard to get back into training and am surprised that I haven't lost much strength either!!!  Hopefully over the next few weeks I can shift the belly bloat get back on track!!!  Unlike last year I don't plan to cut from 28th December, I will still be in a surplus until mid/late February to make up for the 6 weeks I just lost! So still plenty of time for improvement!

Hope you all had an amazing Christmas and New Year!








No comments:

Post a Comment