Wednesday 3 December 2014

Project: 'ShredLaura2015'

The count down is now on for returning to the gym!  Roll on Friday!!!

The past week I have kept myself occupied by studying for my final exam, and pulling together the final part of my friend Laura's 8 week programme, which shall commence in the New Year.

Earlier this year Laura did an 8 week programme for a photo shoot with Jonathan Addie, to reduce her body fat, with the aim of a 6 pack.  You can't deny she got the results she was after!

As with everything you always want to improve yourself!!!!  The past few months I worked out Laura's maintenance macros for her and made some nutrition suggestions and changes to her diet.   I also tweaked a few things on her own training programme which she had pulled together herself and introduced a few different training methods as well.  (The goal up until christmas was to train more constructively, remain relatively lean, but hopefully build some definition along with a flexible dieting approach taking into account this time of year and the christmas parties!!).

Since then her results have been noticeable, with quite a lot of people noticing a change in her body and commenting on this!  Its amazing how just changing a few things can make such a difference!  All down to Laura's handwork in the gym and kitchen!

Am so lucky that Laura has put her faith in me,  and let me make these changes which has now lead to me agreeing to do a photo shoot with her at the end of February next year (exactly a year since her last shoot).  It will also be strange for me having a photo shoot looking fuller and in my off season, as I don't plan to start cutting until March!  Its also going to be soul destroying standing next to someone who is shredded!

From New Year, Laura will be following a training programme and a set diet plan designed by myself.

On her last 8 week programme she allowed herself a cheat day every Saturday, however on this 8 week plan there will be one cheat meal half way through the programme!  I will also be introducing Laura to Carb Cycling!

I am extremely confident that there will be a clear difference between the 2 photo shoots for Laura, and those ABS will be more visible than they were!  Bring on 2015!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment