Sunday 21 December 2014

One Week to Comp Prep

As soon as I stepped off stage in September my computer pre started, so I guess the subject title for this post is questionable. 

Phase one saw me embark on a periodisation programme targeted around my week points as per judges feedback.  Phase Two  was my post op recovery and although I had a lot of fall down moments the last 4 weeks with limited training, there was some plus points!!! My legs have adapted and responded really well due to the change in stimulas shown.  

Next Sunday I embark on my new pre comp training programme.   My cut won't start straight away and most likely won't until late February the next few months is all about trying to recover the missed intensity of training the last few weeks and get these "gains" everyone keeps going on about😁.

This weekend I enjoyed some time out with family and friends including seeing one of my best friends Marcia Sattarian now Mrs Innis tie the knot!  Was a great way to get some naughty treats in and enjoy the last week of this!!








No comments:

Post a Comment