Tuesday 28 April 2015

End of Week 33 - Progress Update

11 Weeks Out, to say I am nervous if I will cut in on time is a complete understatement.  I am worried now that I was perhaps naive not giving myself enough time.  I based my cut on last years 20 week cut where I was sitting at a much higher body fat % than I currently am now.

I am finding it a lot easier than I thought I would to manage my own diet and be strict with it.  Although living abroad has made prepping a lot easier in the sense that I don't know anyone over here so the 'social' temptation has been removed, however..... every 2nd shop here is a patisserie coffee shop or bloody ice cream parlour is putting me under a lot of stress and testing my will power to the max.

I haven't taken measurements or progress photo's each week like I did last year, mainly because I have one mirror here and the lighting isn't that great so whats the point, and I don't have a set of scales.  All I have is my tape measure!  In away its been great because I have taken away the stress factor of stat watching.  Today I took my measurements for the first time in 3 weeks and I was really shocked by the results.

My back/chest measurements have remained the same, my hips and waist have gone down by 3cm.  My biceps and quads remain the same and my calves have grown by 1/2cm (I blame the return of high heels now I am back working!).  Overall I am really happy with the progress I am making.  As mentioned on my last update my top 2 abs are out almost throughout the day now, and this morning I seen the shape of 4.

I have been sticking to the same macro's for the past 3 weeks now and increasing my cardio to create the deficit,  until I see some plateau I don't see the point in changing what isn't broken and is working for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment