Friday 16 May 2014

Jonathan Addie - Fitness Photo Shoot

As mentioned before I never set out on my training programme to compete on stage,  however I always planned to do a Fitness Photo shoot to reflect my hard work.

Jonathan has a lot of experience doing this types of shoots, I knew I didn't want the typical glamorous smiley sexy type fitness shots as I am not the most photogenic person.  I opted for a more serious type shoot that reflected my progress.

Jonathan was great at making me feel so at ease and confident throughout the whole shoot! and I loved all my pictures!!!  I highly recommend him to anyone who is after a similar type of shoot.

All I can say is roll on tomorrow! Finally I get my long over due 'Cheat Day', and then its back on plan on Sunday!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment