Saturday 31 May 2014

Last Day of Cutting

Today is my last day cutting! I am tired, exhausted, drained and I am so ready for my increase in carbs!!!

This week I decided to mix up how I would normally disperse my carbs during the day. I stuck to pro / fat meals for snack 1 and lunch and loaded in the majority of my daily allowance of carbs in my pre workout meal.  I wanted to really push myself in the gym this week and in doing this I smashed Afew PB's which I was happy about.

I took a photo on Monday and today from my last week in cutting to see if there was any changes in my body as I must admit as well I didn't hit my macros spot on this week either there was Afew days I was 10-20g over or under on my carbs 🙈.



When I woke on Saturday I headed straight to Banks O Dee to get an In-Body reading done... Some people are quite sceptical of the readings it gives however when I have had them done it's only been 0.1-0.5% max difference in the Body Fat compared to the callipers!  Either way it's a good benchmark to have when tracking progress.

The day before my comp I came in at 10.2% on the callipers and 55.9kilos.  After comp I had a cheat meal, then a cheat meal the following day, and then 2 cheat days at the end of the week... 3 weeks on am coming in at 11.2% on Inbody which am super pleased about!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment