Monday 26 May 2014

New Goals

Over the past week I have been slightly confused what my next goal would be.  I carried on cutting with the intention of competing in the Cumbrian Classic on the 7th of June.

Last week I started to have doubts over comments that was made prior to me competing and after the competition which have been plaguing me.  No nasty comments at all just a lot of the same remarks... That I am too muscly for Bikini.

When I look in the mirror I feel I look similar to some of the Bikini Winners across various federations in Europe and America, but I knew from being back stage at the Scottish and recent winners of UKBFF Bikini categories this year that I am a lot more muscly than them.

One of my friends Fiona said I looked amazing on stage but she thought I didn't look anywhere near as ripped or hard as I always look in the gym and when I look at pics back I can see where she is coming from.

Afew others think I was in the wrong category and should have been body fitness... However I don't think that I was there training wise to be in that category esp standing next to Michelle Morris and Kerry Donaghy who look AMaZING!

After a lot of thinking this weekend I have decided not to do the Cumbrian Classic, and instead to start my reverse diet on Sunday and train for NABBA England on 19th of October alongside Silver City which is a Charity Event on Sunday 7th of November.

Of course I will defiantly be changing category now!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment