Tuesday 20 May 2014

New Goals

I went back on plan on Sunday with the goal to do the Cumbrian Classic on the 7th of June... although I am still working towards this I am starting to think that perhaps I am not a Bikini Girl. 

I am getting too muscly that I now I feel I don't meet the requirements for Bikini... I was told that UKBFF look for a softer look for their Bikini and although I could come in soft for the comp, there is part of me that doesn't want to because I love how I look right now, I know I need to shred more mid section but other than that I am quite happy with the changes in my body over the past 20 weeks.

A few people have mentioned NABBA Toned Category would be more suited to me, and I have had a look at some of the girls who competed, with more work I think I would slot into this category well, however when I look at some of the US or European Bikini Competitors who have a 'Hard' look about them I still think I am Bikini?! #headfry

As for the Cumbrian Classic, I will carry on my training and the week before the event I will make my final decision, even if I do compete and come in too hard , then I am going to use the competition as more stage / competition experience and to meet more like minded people - but I certainly won't be coming in soft, I would rather be on stage being 100% happy with how I look even if what I bring to the stage in the end isn't quite what they are after for that category.

No comments:

Post a Comment