Sunday 30 November 2014

Hitting the Books

This weekend I have been cramming in more study for my final exam in a fortnights time.  I have already booked on to another course in January which am so excited about (I will post about it nearer the time!).  This year has been crazy with studying and I am looking forward to a well deserved 6 week break from the books!

This weekend has also seen me return to abit more normality! I am managing to wash and dry my own hair and be abit more active! However i had my post op check up and a slight set back! The pains I was getting on my right side was due to the bandage from my drains being stuck on top of my stitches surgical tape! Causing tightness and each time I moved it was moving the surgical tape which in turn was affecting my stitches! So Unfortunatly I still have a small open wound on my right hand side.  I have been told to take ur next week easy! She did say I could start back in the gym next weekend (light training) and no over exerting myself!

I am going to start back in the gym on Friday with a Body Weight Leg Session and some light cardio.  I have written myself a training programme for the next 6 weeks which may be subject to change depending on how my healing progresses ( I will share this on my blog shortly will hopefully help anyone else in the same situation).




No comments:

Post a Comment