Sunday 8 February 2015

End of Week 22 - Off Season


I have 1 more week until I start cutting, but this week my carbs have dropped slightly - this is down to the fact am struggling to consume the amount of carbs I have now and eating is becoming a chore. The amendments are very little, but hopefully enough that I don't feel am force feeding myself.

I spent a few days in Vienna, it was a whistle stop trip, but I still found the time to train twice at 'TopGym' - highly recommend if anyone is in Vienna that they get a session in here.  I am gutted to have to go back to training at David Lloyds now after training there.

I notice some really good changes in my body, I am almost finished CYCLE 2 of Y3T (5 weeks in) and will post a progress picture of this mid week when cycle 2 is completed with a comparison against week 1.  One thing for sure my body is loving this type of training stimulus.

I plan to get in a really good 'treat' meal next Saturday prior to starting my cut next Sunday (funnily enough it was the same weekend I started cutting last year).

Laura has 20 days left on her plan and those abs are through now...  its going to be a tough 2 weeks for her prior to peak week and she's having to train on some very low carb days, she is strong she can do this!!!!

Nemesis has also seen a flurry of client enquiries and we are now at 7 clients doing long term change.  Brilliant news since we have done zero advertising other than a few posts on our own social media of our contact details.  Every client has been through word of mouth which is the best type of advertising you can get.  Big HI 5 to all clients who are making fab progress!








No comments:

Post a Comment