Monday 2 February 2015

End of Week 21 - Off Season

No progress photos - again!  I guess out of laziness really but I am trying to get out of the routine of doing weekly photos, and opt for fortnightly instead.

My weight has crept slightly up, however I am looking leaner, my measurements have went up in my biceps and quads, and went down in my hips and waist and thats with the added carbs!  The mirror shows I am getting leaner as well and I am feeling more happy with the reflection.

I am very impatient with my shoulder progress and have been constantly grumping to my coach about it, 'trust the process' - which I am but I can't help being impatient!

On Saturday my tall apprentice had her halfway point cheat meal.  I am super proud of her hard work, even though I have been really hard on her and given her grief when she has had a few hiccups.  Its less than 4 weeks to the shoot and to say I am very nervous about my condition on the day is a complete understatement!  I am really nailing every workout and hitting every macro at the moment.  We have been putting together photo ideas for the shoot on pinterest, hopefully we can get some amazing shots and most importantly that the mission is accomplished for Laura - to have more defined abs than last years shoot.




I also have some exciting news which I will be sharing with you mid week! #lipsaresealed




No comments:

Post a Comment