Sunday 22 February 2015

End of Week 24 - Cutting Phase

I didn't manage to get an update done last Sunday, this was because I took a few days off work and had a nice long weekend!

The first week of cutting hasn't been too bad, however I have reduced my carbs quite a bit due to the photo shoot next Saturday.  I am running 3 different carb days for shoulders, back/ legs and then non training days.  I also upped my cardio this week.  Even though I have reduced my carbs, I am still on high calories, the boss man has been changing the ratio distribution of my macro's.

February has been a tough month for me, the lack of blog posts has probably been noted!  There is a possibility of job losses at work which has been playing on my mind, kick starting Nemesis and a flurry of new clients, I have had the flu, 'womans issues' and I have been away for 2 weekends in a row.   As always training never suffers... nutrition has been fine but I haven't always hit my macro's and it has shown in the measurements / mirror.  I have been eating clean but just not the greatest of food choices due to lack of cooking facilities. 

As mentioned I have my photo shoot on Saturday which I am really looking forward to!  I am so nervous for Laura this week and hope she is pleased with the photographs on Saturday! her commitment over the last few weeks has been amazing!  I have really pushed and challenged her and she has had a lot of low days and there has been some tears.  

Last night Laura and I went for a well deserved meal at chiquitos (since she is on peak week and starting to carb up!).  Laura will start to feel like her old self from this point forward as we start carb loading.  Last week Laura ran low and zero carb days, and she was mentally exhausted and drained - now its time to fill her up!

I must admit although I love looking fuller, I do miss being shredded mid section, and being photographed in my current condition scares me.  Laura and I built a pinterest board to give Jonathan an idea of the type of photographs we are after.  It was really hard to find photo's that would compliment me without having to get my 2 abs out or my love handles!   

Speaking of Laura doing fantastically.... I have several clients at the moment that deserve some recognition!  The commitment, passion and adapting to change has astounded me!  All of my ladies are getting fantastic results and I am super proud of all of them! Well done girls!





No comments:

Post a Comment