Saturday 28 February 2015

The end of Laura's Ab-Mazing Adventure

For those of you who have been following my blog you will be aware of Laura who I have been coaching through an 8 week plan in pursuit of abs!  I also stupidly agreed to do a photo shoot with her at the end of the plan straight out of a bulk!

Today is the day!

Tan - Check
Hair - Check
Pump Up - Check
Clothes looked out - Check

Laura is my first client and both Nemesis first client to complete her journey with us!  Although Laura was coached by myself, Sharon has played an equal role in the journey with re assurance and support to Laura.

 Laura's journey with Nemesis does not end here!  Laura will be embarking on a reverse diet, and a new method of training, following a programme designed by me but using Neil Hills Y3T system.

The mirror always dictates how successful a plan is, but Laura's stats are fantastic and worth sharing!!!

Week 1 V Week 8

Weight:147lbs now 135.5 LBS
Body Fat: 18.6% now 15.5 %

Chest: 83cm now 80.5 CM
Hips: 83.5cm now 81 CM
Waist: 70.5cm now 66 CM
Biceps: 27cm now 26 CM
Quads: 51cm now 49.5 CM

On another note, although Laura and I have known each other for the past 6 months from the gym, I now think of Laura as one of my very close friends, and since she feels the need to share her poop issues with me I would like to think she feels the same.

Right now its time to get ready for this photoshoot!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment