Saturday 27 June 2015

Chocolate Meringue Protein Cheesecake

The mission was to come make a cheesecake that genuinely tasted amazing.  Some cheesecakes I have made in the past I felt were really dry and I had to add a lot of honey or dark chocolate to take the dry taste away.

However I think I have nailed this one with the taste, but I will make suggestions on how to get better macros and what I plan to change when I make this next time.

For the base

1.  In a bowl,30g Ezekiel Almond Cearl mixed with 5 Rich Tea Biscuits Crushed.

2. Add 30g Natural Peanut Butter and 10g Light and Mild Honey.  Mix with the Ezekiel and rich teas, then pat out onto the base of a cheesecake tin (I used an 8cm diameter)

For the Cheesecake

1. All of the below ingredients in a bowl and mix until smooth!

- 300g Light Soft Philedelphia Cheese
- 500g. Weight Watchers Quark
- 1 Whole Egg
- 3 Egg Whites
- 60ml Unsweetened  Almond Milk
- 1 table spoon stevia
- 66g Choc Mint Smart Tec Whey FX

Bake for 60 min at 150 degree pre heated oven.

Leave to fully cool!!!

Melt 6 squares of Milka Chocolate over the cheesecake and then 3 crushed mini meringues.

Set in fridge over night or for around 6 hours

Macros per serving (8 slices)

178 Calories
4.5g Fat
14.5g Carbs
21.2g Protein


No comments:

Post a Comment