Sunday 14 June 2015

Progress Update 5 Weeks Out

That's me back in Vienna for another 2 weeks - which is great because my food sources here are cleaner and the gym is so much better!

I am really starting to notice the low carbs now.  Some days I look flat and feel so fatigued, it doesn't help that it's sitting late 20s to early 30s either which is also making me sleepy.

Mid section though that 4 abs are out all day.  I have managed to knock 1cm off my hips and waist, 0.5cm gain on my biceps and calves.  Chest/Back remains the same and a decrease in my quads by 1/2 cm ( this will be down to the increaSe in cardio).

I have now incorporated PWO HIIT at the end of each upper body session, I always find HiIT works so well with my body and leaning me in so I kept it as one oft last cards to play during prep.  Morning cardio is now everyday ranging from 30-60 min.  This week il be doing my posing practice at the back of the 30min cardio sessions.

Afew other changes made to my diet, eating a lot more vegetables and whole foods which will assist me with leaning in and fill up the plate!



No comments:

Post a Comment