Sunday 1 June 2014

Reverse Dieting Begins!!!

It's Carb Day!!!! to say I was totally buzzing to start my new plan and introduce more carbs into my diet is an understatement!!! Although I am still on low carbs it is still a lot more than what I am use to!!!!

I have decided to get back into being more experimental with my cooking and feeling more fulfilled food wise!!!  Here was tonight's post workout meal! 1/2 Piedmontese Fork in Hell Burger from www.thefoodguru.co.uk #aberdeenbutcher, 50g Fage 0% Fat Free Greek yoghurt, 50g Jasmine Rice and a handful of Spinach. 



What better way to start a new training plan than having your favourite training day #legday not only was it leg day but every single one of my favourite leg day excersizes was combined into 1 workout.  

Bike Warm Up
Box Squats
Lunges
Leg Extensions
Glute Ham Raises
SLDL
Stair Climber 

No comments:

Post a Comment