Monday 28 July 2014

6 Weeks Out

πŸ™ˆ Okay so I mis counted somewhere along the lines and I am infact 6 weeks out as of yesterday!!!

Last week was awful for me, not only was it time of the month but I had a lot of self doubt issues if competing in September was a sensible decision or not.  

I did a lot of mirror watching and I felt tighter! Then on Saturday I depleted water, messed around with sodium.... the outcome was I looked shit.... I felt shit and my mind was completely scrambled.

After some conversations with several very supportive friends I got into a better mindset, and woke up this morning determined to do this! 

Sometimes words from the right people is all you need to push and give the confidence you need.  I am so lucky to have some very supportive people round me and most importantly "honest" people.

Oh here's this weeks progress pics πŸ™ˆhate them! Bring on next weeks pics!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment