Sunday 20 July 2014

8 Weeks Out - Progress Update

This week I lost 1lb! My macros have been the same the last 2 weeks, so it's time to drop the carbs slightly by 15g for my 6 "normal days" and keeping my Sunday Refeed macros the same! 

Biceps & Calves measurements have remained the same. Chest & Quads have went up 1cm and my waist and hips have went down 2cm! 

I have noticed such a difference this week, I feel tighter, my middle abs are there most of the time throughout the day and I can see much more definition on my legs.  At 5 weeks out I plan to get another InBody reading to help see how I am doing.

I also noticed that my strength hasn't went down despite slowly reducing carbs, if anything most days I feel stronger or managing to do the same weight as the week before but with an additional 2 reps!

This week my training remains the same (sticking to the same training plan throughout) however I am going to introduce a further cardio session bringing me to 2x 300kcals low intensity cardio sessions per week along side my 2 Pilate Classes not forgetting my posing practice, this should suffice my deficit without having to play about with my macros too much!.


No comments:

Post a Comment