Sunday 13 July 2014

9 Weeks Out

My first week of cutting completed and I dropped 2.5lbs! It's always to be expected that in the first few weeks weight loss will be higher due to the body  transitioning to the changes.

I feel a lot more happier with how I look and my confidence has increased - no more bloated tummys!

I enjoyed only having the 1 cardio session this week and try to keep cardio sessions over the next few weeks to a minimum giving me a few cards to play if I plateu at any point down the line.

This week I will disperse my carbs slightly differently, going back to what I did for my comp in May, having carbs around the workout parameter.  Snack 1 & Lunch shall have no carbs and be protein and fats.

I am also going to eat quite plain and repetively Monday to Friday, this is to see if the changes effect my insulin sensitivity.  It also times in well that my period is due in 2 weeks time and I tend to get the "sweet cravings" a week before so am hoping the changes in the diet shall prevent these cravings from occurring! I am sure Andy will be pleased to hear this! Since it's an area he believes in and he likes to be proved right!

I am starting to see my inner sweep on by legs and improvement on my Glute / Hamstring tie ins which is what I have been concentrating on the past few weeks.

Over all I am happy with my progress to date and how I am looking... It will be interesting to see my gains from the past 8 weeks starting to appear as I progress through my cut.



No comments:

Post a Comment