Monday 7 July 2014

Ten Weeks Out... It's cutting time

I have now hit 10 weeks out, leaving me 9 weeks to cut excluding Peak Week.  I am currently sitting at 134.8lbs with 12.1% BF.

With having a much better foundation for cutting than I had at the start of the year, I am approaching my cutting differently.  Carbs will be dropped progressively each week, and will be consumed in and around the work out parameter.  Initially cardio will still be kept to a minimum, and will increase  the closer I get to comp as a tool to increase the calorie deficit if required (if I have plateau).  I am also going to keep a weekly re feed in for the first few weeks and then phase this out.

For me during this cut I need to be much more aware of insulin sensitivity which will be a contributing factor to lowering my Body fat and making sensible carbohydrate choices throughout the next 10 weeks.




No comments:

Post a Comment