Sunday 18 January 2015

End of Week 19 - Off Season

For the 2nd weekend in a row, I have spent it at the gym or sleeping and having 'me' time.   Friday I had a quick look round the shops - still the usual sales rubbish lingering about, then went home and chilled out in the hot tub.  On Saturday I had a nice long lie in, and then pottered about the house before heading to the gym for a leg session followed by posing practice.  Today I did 2 gym sessions and in between got to see my nephew Max for lots of cuddles, and a visit from my friend Shelley and her wee girl Holly.

Ever since starting Y3T I constantly have DOMS!  Today am in pain from Saturdays leg session, tomorrow I will be in pain from the leg session on Saturday and from Shoulders today.   I have now finished Micro Cycle 3 and go back to Cycle 1 on Wednesday.  Already I see huge difference in my appearance and my body is responding extremely well to this type of training.    

I have reached my target of 316g of Carbs, but its still not enough as my body seems to be loving all these calories that it needs more!!!  My weight crept up slightly but my waist is still coming in but there is a plateau  in some measurements!  Andy revised my macro's for the week ahead and we are running 3 different macro cycles based on the workout.  (Macros for legs / back days, then shoulders / Chest / Arm Days, and then macros for non training days).  We will run this for the next fortnight and see how my body responds.  Irrespective of the high carbs / calories my abs are coming back!  I also feel a lot leaner!

This weekend I have spent a lot of time working on my routine.  The song choices I had originally selected I soon realised were either too slow or didn't fit work with the routine.  Thanks to a few suggestions from a fellow gym bud on song choices, and who helped me re order the poses, I now have my routine and song choice!  Now its practice, practice, practice to nail this! 



No comments:

Post a Comment