Sunday 25 January 2015

End of Week 20 - Off Season

Quick round of this week!  My body has responded really well to the extra carbs.  On back and leg days I am sitting at 325g of carbs at the moment, and on shoulders / chest day 285g, with a further drop on non training days to 250g.

The most important thing is the measurements on the tape are constantly getting lower on the waist, and increasing on all other areas and the coach is happy!!!

I am a firm believer in eating your protein, and at the moment less than 10% of my macro's are made up from supplements.  I would prefer to eat my protein / carbs than drink it!

I am now away to hit micro cycle 2 for the 2nd time this week, this is defiantly my favourite cycle of Y3T as I feel am really challenged in the gym.  I have also been fitting in a lot of yoga and pilates on my rest days and feel that this will really help my muscles on stage.

I forgot to take progress pictures this morning (oops) but if you check back this post tomorrow I will have them up!

I can't believe the difference 4 weeks into Y3T, I was seeing changes myself but it wasn't until this afternoon when the coach showed me a picture he took of me the day before I started back training and it was a huge eye opener how much I have progressed in 4 weeks and that the rest period from training did me the world of good!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment