Sunday 11 January 2015

Super Clean AMAZING Lasagne

I love lasagne, but it is something that I had to remove when I started loosing weight because I reckon it was one of the main reasons that I piled on the lbs! (using a block of cheese for the topping!).

I have avoided lasagne now for almost 4 years!!! but today I decided to attempt a healthy version.



1. 750g of Irish Extra Lean Mince (Asda Butcher Selection)
2. 1 Red Pepper Chopped
3.  50g Chopped Red Onion
4.  150g of Organic Wholewheat Lasagne Sheets (purchased from Asda)
5.  4 Raw Eggs (Blend with whisk)
6.  800g of Chopped Tomatos.

1.  Brown the mince and add the red peppers, chopped onions.
2.  Spread out in lasagne dish for the base
3.  Add half the sheets
4.  Spead out more meat on top of the sheets.
5.  Add last layer or sheets
6.  Add remaining mince..
7.  Pour the egg mixture over the lasagne as the topping.
8.  Bake the lasagne at 150 degrees for approx 30-40 minutes for the sheets to soften.
9.  Cut into 6 portions

Macros

355KCALS per portion
9.2g of Fat
22.2g of Carbs
42.1g of Protein

(If you wanted to reduce the protein you could use 500g of Mince instead of 750g)

No comments:

Post a Comment