Saturday 10 January 2015

End of Week 18

On the advice of my coach and I completely agree, I have decided to upload progress photographs every 3 weeks after I finish my full 3 cycles of Y3T.  I will put up some pictures next Sunday!!!

What I have noticed is that I am visibly getting tighter!!! My abdominal area and the bloat I have been carrying post op has gone!  I also noticed changes in how my body is responding almost daily, which I have never seen using other training systems!  When I first read the principals behind Y3T, I always knew that my body would respond well to this type of stimulus and training.

I have been increasing my calories each day adding in 10g of carbs, by next Sunday I will have hit my carb target.  Hopefully in the next few weeks the scales will go up but I will remain looking tight.  During this phase it is important that all food sources are clean and timing around the training parameter is vital.

Since last Sunday I have increased my carbs by 70g and my weight has dropped from 142.8 last week to 138.8 this Sunday! Not ideal but my stats are ul in the right places.


No comments:

Post a Comment