Friday 9 January 2015

Exam results are in!!

Today I finally got my results for my Level 3 Personal Training exam.  Although I already knew I passed my practical and writing a programme back at the start of December, there was a delay in receiving my anatomy and nutrition results.  I had doubts I had passed my anatomy as there was a lot of tricky questions in there that threw me and I wasn't confident that I had passed.

PT Academy who I did my course with informed me I would get my results by COB today, and I set myself up that I would be spending this weekend re studying for anatomy resist - however I PASSED!!!  I even got 98% on my nutrition!!!

As well as finding out I passed my Level 3 Personal Training, this morning I passed my CYQ Level 5 Sports & Exercise Nutritional Advisor course as well!!!

Its been such a busy 18 months I have completed an NVQ Level 3 in Project Controls, My level 2 Gym Instructor, Level 3 Personal Training, Level 3 Nutrition & Weight Management and now my Level 5 Sports & Exercise Nutritional Advisor.  This month is the last of my practical exams for teaching Circuits, Kettlebells and TRX classes.  I have however received an email from the awarding body of my Sports & Exercise course that I have got a place on clinical weight management at a reduced fee due to my pass mark - which is very tempting!!!!  However I think its time to get my head in prep mode!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment