Sunday 31 May 2015

Must have Beauty Products

I hate products which claim to "cure cellulite within 2 weeks", "visibly reduce wrinkles after 6 weeks" - the products with the huge ad campaigns and celebrity endorsed (and a nice price tag).

I mentioned on my Instagram over a month ago about the Body Shop Vitamin E Sorbet Boost and how after a week I noticed visible differences in my dark circles under my eyes.  Over a month on and I have no dark circles anymore! I am obsessed with this stuff and use it morning and night.  A no thrills add campaign, well priced and does exact what it says on the tub!

At the moment my daily face regime consists of Mac oil cleanser, Mac all day moisturiser followed by my Aqua sorbet boost, Mac prime and prep and make up!  I always shower and wash my make up off  straight after the gym to prevent pore blocking and spots and the regime starts again with the added extra of simples foam cleaner in the shower.

I have noticed a huge difference this year in the condition of my skin throughout my cut and the low carbs.

Thanks to my sister for introducing me to Clarins Hydro Body Moisturiser - again another great product and reasonably priced.

Oh and a huge thanks to Claire Ryan who is constantly posting skin care tips on her fb blog - I have ditched the baby wipes to remove make up for the Mac or the bobby brown oil and what a difference in my skin condition.

No comments:

Post a Comment