Sunday 24 August 2014

2 Weeks Out

So here we are.... 2 weeks out 🙈 


This week I have been keeping food super clean after last weeks lapse, heads been down, training smashed (maybe on a few sessions iv even over done it!)... Thursday being one... Morning cardio, leg day and then step class with Laura!

Then came Saturday.... Emotional Breakdown... Tears and everything!!!! Big thanks to Andy for helping me through yesterday, a very emotional skype chat to say the least!!!  

So what happened?... I always find on an off day it's essential you review everything that happened and assess what was done differently?

1.  I did my weights in the morning after my breakfast.. Infact I enjoyed this change and I don't think it was to blame.

2.  Post workout I feel I didn't have enough carbs (downfall)

3. Four hours spent walking round the shops with money to splash and not seeing anything and generally turning my good mood into a bad one (downfall2)

4. 2 large Americanos and a stupid lunch of a quest bar and rice cakes (insulin spike downfall 3)

5.  Having snack 2 4 hours after lunch.... (Downfall 4)... Which resulted in me starving... Ratty and my snack 2 took too long to digest!!!

Then hello an emotional crying mess, but weirdly craving a turkey subway and cheese on toast?! wtf people who know me know I do not like soggy bread and am not even a fan of wager sandwich turkey yuk!  It's so weird I was craving this random shit because normally id crave chocolate?! So strange!!!

It's amazing how much good a good bubble can do to clear ur head... Along with some caring motivation, pep talk and help, a bubble bath, cheap gossip magazines, frozen yoghurt and a diet cherry coke can do! Most of all having a brill network of understanding sympathetic friends!!! 😘

Now the week ahead .... It's a busy one!!! I have to keep an eye on my sodium, water, be consistant with my food prep and workouts!!! 

I need to smash in plenty of posing practice, decide on my hair for the day, extensions topped up, hair cut and coloured, skin routine upped, and lots and lots of rest!!!!

Oh and I also have SFN next Sunday with my sister!!! For those of you who follow my sister on insta that's her 12 week plan complete and she looks amazing! Who would have thought she gave birth 19 weeks ago!!!  Give her a follow @shazney84 







No comments:

Post a Comment