Wednesday 27 August 2014

Posing Practice

My posing I feel has greatly improved which has improved my confidence immensely!

Using the advice I got from Lynn Carmichael back in March I started posing quite early on in this prep and posing twice a week using the mirror.  Once I was happy with using the mirror / closing my eyes and memorising the feeling of the poses, I started posing with my eyes closed Infront of the mirror then once in the pose opening to see if my pose was correct.  

When I got to 4/5 weeks out I rarely used the mirror only checking when I felt something felt different with the pose.  

Now I have reached 2 weeks out I am practicing holding my poses a lot longer than the 10-20 seconds I have been, instead it's 60s per quarter turn.   

It's so strange when I started practicing the bikini fitness quarter turns on of my side poses was weaker than the other.... Now it's my best side!!! Probably because I spent a lot of time trying to master it!!!

12 days out now, although am posing every day, I tend to do a 45minute posing session every 2nd day which is when I hold the poses for 60s, and then a quick 20 minute session on the alternative days.

Over the past 10 weeks I have been doing a lot of Pilates and I feel it has really helped with my posing and elognating the appearance of my muscles.  


No comments:

Post a Comment