Sunday 10 August 2014

4 Weeks Out .... and 5000 hits!

Well I am officially 4 weeks out!

I haven't been posting much on here because I find myself just wanting to get my head down and keep myself to myself.  I have very limited patience to interact with anyone who doesn't understand what I am going through or has narrow minded comments to make on a subject they know nothing about.

Lucky for me I have a handful of close friends who understand what I am going through and are keeping me sane!  I also feel I need to give a mention to my friend Froggie (yup he likes Freddo Bars)!!! constantly full of praise and support with little knowledge on this field - he is just genuinely supportive because he knows this makes me happy regardless of any opinion he may have on the sport.

At the moment my toughest challenge is my mid section!!!!  it was a struggle to get lean the last time round in that area, and its proving just as equal a challenge again (even though a lot of people said it would be easier!).

 Food is pretty much basic and simple (although others may question how I can do that) - I actuallt don't mind eating copious amounts of chicken, turkey or broccoli.  I enjoy it... hands up I would like some BBQ Sauce smothered all over it, but hey I can incorporate that after comp! its not the end of the world!

Last week for me was a bit of a downer, my weight wasn't shifting and my mind was playing games with me.  At the start of the week I doubted if I could be ready for the comp on the 7th, some days I still feel like this but taking each day as it comes with the 21st of September being my main focus!

I have incorporated a mid week rest day now which is a Wednesday, and I felt so much better for it.  When you are holding down a demanding job, studying alongside training twice a day a mid week rest day lets you recharge your batteries! Although it means training across the weekend it doesn't actually bother me, I don't tend to do much when I get this close to comp anyway.

I spent my 1st Wednesday rest day doing abit of studying, having a long lie in and starting work at 9am!  I took my full hour for lunch again hitting the books.  I stayed back at work for a further hour after everyone left to hit the books once 
more, then I came home ran a bath and read Flex Magazine!  I also treated myself to a Hair Mask and Face pack.

Thursday mornings cardio saw me fully regenerated and raring to go with the cardio (well maybe not raring but I felt in a much better place).

Again I am not posting progress pictures leading up to the comp, but I will be sure to post them post comp or afew days before.

I did notice a difference with this weeks pictures, my obliques are much more visable along with my V.  Legs are feeling rock hard as well... my back well safe to say that is one area that I just have to maintain!!!!

I also just checked my view history on my blog and have hit over 5000 hits in just under 12 weeks!! with hits from America and UK!  Thank you so much x

No comments:

Post a Comment