Sunday 31 August 2014

7 Days Out

Where has the time gone? 7 Days Out already!!!

So today I started front loading my carbs... This is what I did last time and adjusted accordingly.

The plan of action is to carb up today, reduce them tomorrow, observe Tuesday (takes 2 days for change to impact me) hopefully maintain macros and then carb up again slowly towards end of the week!

On Friday I decided to be super organised!  

➡️ All my foods selected and purchased for this week taking into account any tweaks that should be made
➡️ Clothes for next weekend laid out and a checklist made!
➡️ All items such as accessories / make up etc purchased!
➡️ hair extensions topped up
➡️ hair cut and coloured

All I have this week to do is

Monday - Sun Bed
Tuesday - Waxing
Thursday - Nails & Sun Bed
Friday - Start of Tanning Up
Saturday - UKBFF Posing Workshop oh and another coat of tan!
Sunday - Another coat of tan in morning and it's "SHOW DAY"

I am feeling confident today after a good few compliments today from people I bumped into the exhibition... Already this evening am noticing the effects of my carb load!!!  

Whoooooo buzzing!


No comments:

Post a Comment