Sunday 17 August 2014

3 Weeks Out & I Passed!!

What a crazy week!!!

I have been really down with the mirror reflect most of the start of the week but put it down to water retention due to stress caused by work and cramming in studying for my exam yesterday.

My sugared cravings were unbelievable and I was baking my protein bread to assist curbing them.  On Wednesday I had a training course with work and the cravings got the better of me and I chomped on a chocolate Bar (yup am going to hell)... 2 hours later I realised my period had started!!!

I am mad because I genuinely never seen that coming, last month was so light I felt because  my body fat was reaching low levels that would be the last time I would see aunt flow until reverse dieting so I honestly never even tonight my cravings could have been down to that!  I wish i had discovered it was my period before chomping on the bar because then my sensible brain would have told my urges off 😂😂.... Ah what's done is done!  

As the week progressed the scale reading was getting better and I was getting leaner 🎉

I had my exam yesterday for my Level 2 Gym Instructor and I passed whoooo so happy! Now it's back to the books for studying for Level 3 Personal Trainer along with my nutrition! However am going to focus soely on my comp for the next 3 weeks! 

Head Down FOCUS




No comments:

Post a Comment