Sunday 3 August 2014

5 Weeks Out

Last Re-Feed Day πŸ™ˆπŸ˜­.  From now on Carb Cycling has been introduced for the remainder 5 weeks.  

The last few Sunday Re-Feeds I have felt very sleepy with the increased carbs and also felt my performance in the gym was abit sluggish.  One thing I do notice is I have to be more aware of carb consumption arounf the without parameter.  If I hit the gym any longer than 90 minutes after my pre workout meal I end up tired and my performance and alertness drastically decreases.  This happened today.

For the next 5 weeks my carbs shall be dispersed evenly across training days with different macros for non training day.

My posing is coming on, and 3 of my quarter turns I am happy with but one side still needs abit of work!  Practice makes perfect though!

My bikini also arrived last week fits amazing! So much better than my bikini for my last comp!

No progress pics being posted from is on... However I am still taking the photos and I will post them all the day before comp!

Oh my new favourite amazing desert..... 170g Fage 0% Yoghurt mixed with a Quest Cookie Dough Bar (cut the Quest bar into small cubes, microwave for 40-69s) stir into Fage πŸ™ŠπŸ™ˆ #amazing


No comments:

Post a Comment