Saturday 2 August 2014

Statistics V Mirror

I have spoke about this so much... I am 4 weeks out today and the stats eg scales & InBody are giving me readings that make me doubt I am on point....even pictures I feel haven't been the best to reflect my true progress and how I feel.

I feel I look tighter than my last comp, my 4 abs have been visible for over a week now regardless what time of day it is.  I am either getting stronger or remaining with same weights in gym at either same reps or an additional 2 reps.  My digestive stat is back working, my measurements waist and hips are coming down, with all other areas remaining the same now for 3 weeks.

I think the mind games have well and truly hit me the past week now... Self doubt, paranoia, more down days than good - the joys of competing 😔

No comments:

Post a Comment