Monday 8 September 2014

15 to 2 Days Out!!!

Well this is common proof about my rant on progress pics being taken in the same light, same place and same angle!!!

I decided to do a daily "selfie" pic time line to show my progressive pre and during peak week... (Ps apologies my butt is out!!)

Somedays it was sunshine, Somedays fog or rain! Sometimes I stood 1metre away from mirror, sometimes 2! Sometimes the angle was the same, sometimes different... 

My point is regardless of the pictures I knew myself each day I was getting that little bit more shredded and pictures sometimes just don't do anyone justice!!!! 

Pictures are good for monitoring progress to an extent but they can give u a complex due to the lighting etc nothing beats just standing in the mirror seeing the reflection and trusting your instincts!














No comments:

Post a Comment