Wednesday 24 September 2014

Studying & Rest Day

I always find rest day a struggle.... my carbs and calories are up and my metabolism is firing! However if I am not doing anything all I think about is food!!!!

Rest Day involves a long lie in (starting work at 9am), lunchtime pilates, and staying back at work to study!

I am in the process of studying for my Level 3 Nutrition & Weight Management and sat my 2nd last assessment this evening with a pass of 87% 😁

It's totally true what they say when your genuinely interested in a subject you do well in it!

I am hoping to sit my final assessment next week and then I can start concentrating on my Level 3 Personal Training!

The aim is to complete my Level 3 by Christmas so I can then book on the Matwork course and start to study towards becoming a pilates instructor.




No comments:

Post a Comment