Thursday 4 September 2014

3 Days Out

3 Days Out.

Bit of an update, as I have a feeling I will be quite busy the next couple of days.

As mentioned my peak week protocol  went with front loading carbs on Sunday eveningand then reducing my carbs Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday sticking with the same macros and observing the results.  I took daily “selfies”, front & rear poses (although lighting differed), I also wrote down my observations and feelings on the day. 

I felt on Monday mid-section I looked ripped, and I was happy with the results all over.  Tuesday I felt everywhere I looked more ripped and hard but felt my mid-section didn’t look as good.  On Wednesday I did feel I still looked lean but slightly more soft looking.  When I compared all the pictures again, I re compared Monday and Tuesday and felt Tuesday I defiantly looked the best.  So with that in mind, my carb load for comp will be Friday.  I have raised my carbs slightly today and will stick to the same macros I am on today, on Saturday as well.  Then carb up again on the morning of the comp.

The great thing about this comp is it starts at 11am and I am the 3rd category on (its also a run through show), I estimate give and take if the show starts abit later that I should be on stage anytime between 12 noon and 1pm, which is amazing because the last comp I didn’t step on stage until around 6pm and it was such a long day.

I start my first coat of tan this evening so that will help me feel ‘normal’ again and give me an idea how I am looking as well.  This morning was the last of my LISS Cardio, and this evening its my rest day from the gym.  I have a pump through circuit tomorrow early afternoon and then a further pump through circuit on Sunday.

Overall am feeling positive and excited about Sunday, the nerves haven’t really kicked in yet to be honest but am sure they will! 

No comments:

Post a Comment