Sunday 21 September 2014

End of Week 2 - Phase 1 - Block 1

The reverse dieting is certainly working! Not only is my carbs increasing, my weight is also staying consistant! Infact am actually a tad bit lighter than my stage weight! 

I have to admit I am finding it hard to factor in the increased carbs it just feels like am consuming far too much food!  I am still looking lean and my abs are still there and pop out every so often to remind me there still here😂.

Training is going well enjoying my new training plan and strength is really coming on, this past week quite Afew people have came up to me and told me how fab I look... Either the carbs are making me look abit more pumped or perhaps I just look a lot more calmer😂

This week I have battled a wee mini head cold as well and a few things going on in my personal life which has got me down, but as always I soldier on through my training!  It's the only thing that keeps my mind off everything and my head in a good place.

Some update progress pics below!


No comments:

Post a Comment