Sunday 28 September 2014

End of Week 3 - Phase 1 - Block 1


This week has been somewhat of a living nightmare!!! 

I have battled a small head cold, I am allergic to something in the new office and to top it off I got a severe case of food poisoning!

Luckily training hasn't been compromised but my diet fri/sat was... Due to being ill I wasn't fussy what I put in my body more to get food in there hat wouldnt make me be sick again!

The scales crept up all week but due to my ill health went back down again.

Harry is keep my macros the same this week due to last week, but I still feel am responding to my reverse well!

My measurements are up in the right places and in others around my stage weight.

Last week I also passed my first 2 Nutrition and Weight Management Assessments last week! Final exam this week whooooo!

Had both my consultations for my BA this weekend and I am just waiting for the theatre dates to be released for November but I want to go for the last week.  Unfortunatly I have been recommended to go behind the muscle as Infront have enough tissue... But I also have to get a larger implant due to me have more tissue underneath (down to me once being a GG!).  When I asked around the girls I knew who had it done I must admit I was scared at the size they have recommended but that was surgeons recommendation.


No comments:

Post a Comment