Monday 15 September 2014

End of Week 1 - Phase 1 - Block 1

Well that's the end of Week 1!!!  I didn't start my new training programme until the Thursday, but did my old training programme until Harry sent through my new programme.

Unfortunaly Aunt Flo has made an appearance so I am looking abit bloated and fuller, but by the end of the week I will get a better idea of how I am looking.

I am enjoying all the extra carbs! They are going up again this week by 10g and I have also seen the re introduction of a re feed as well. 

My new programme is taking abit of getting use to and I am having DOMS.

My weight has also dropped progressively throughout the week! But Harry assures me it is the stress relief of the comp being over.

We all know what I looked like last Sunday so here's this weeks photos!

I miss my tan 🙈😂😂


No comments:

Post a Comment