Sunday 7 September 2014

Show Day - 07 September 2014

The un expected always generates nerves and fears, and this time round they didn't exist & I knew what to expect.

All the girls in my category looked amazing! We all had quite similar frames and I didn't feel out of place at all! Everyone trained hard and the results showed!!!!  Two ladies did stand out for me as defiantly the top 2 when we were all waiting to go on... and they did place top 2!

 I genuinely couldn't pick out back stage who I thought would be 3rd because we all looked so similar! 

I went on stage super happy how I looked! bearing in mind I trained for 6 months of this year for bikini category and at end of May when I got my judges feedback was I told that I was more suited to Body Fitness! This gave me only 12 weeks to prep for fitness and hit one if the last qualifiers!  

I think what I achieved in 12 weeks is amazing! and I did it this time round with abit more of a flexible dieting approach too and enjoyed prep... However i did have a brill foundation to work from which Andy helped me achieve!

Well done to everyone who entered Body Fitness today all looked amazing!!! 

Congrats to Lindsay Benson... You looked fab!... 1st show, 3rd place and invite to the British! Well done!!!!!💪👙🏆






No comments:

Post a Comment