Monday 8 September 2014

Post comp day thoughts...

For anyone who doesn't know me, I am a forward planner... everything I do I plan!

Initial thoughts post comp....

▶️  I need to work on Shoulders & Delts as main priority.

▶️ Although I feel this time I nailed my compulsaries... I need to work on stage prescence for next year! Posing was my weak point in May I felt and I worked so hard with posing this time round which did pay off but my prescence sucked and transitioning into poses wasn't the greatest.  I am not a naturally smiley person and I feel when I over smile I look like some grinning un natural clown! 😂

So what's next?????

Well after 4 years of my fitness journey loosing weight, reducing my Bodyfat... I miss my big bust (it's the only thing I miss from when I was bigger) and something a lot of people comment on when they see me now 😂. I plan to have the surgery end of November, resting and recovering over the Christmas period.  

The next 12 weeks involves reverse dieting and building hypertrophy with a good foundation on the lead up to my op!

At the moment the Scottish Championship is what il train for but the main priority is coming back to stage with a better package, but I can't commit to which comp for next year until I see how well I recover from my op and assess how I look.

One step at a time Project 1 - Hypertrophy and passing my Level 3 PT!






No comments:

Post a Comment