Thursday 25 September 2014

3 Weeks into Reverse Diet

Even in off season I am monitoring everything on a spreadsheet religiously... The goal of my reverse diet and off season is too make as much gains as possible and keeping my Bodyfat under 15%.  

The first week of my reverse saw me dropping below my stage weight, this could be down to the stress of the comp and my exams being finished within Afew weeks of one another, the 2nd week my weight crept up a fraction but stayed constant throughout the week.  This week has seen my weight creep up daily!!!

Scale readings no longer bother me at all!! Which is an amazing achievement for me as I use to be so wrapped up
In the readings!!!  The mirror and the tape measure rule!  I took some selfies tonight this was after all 6 meals were consumed!!!



Anyone who knows me knows I am extremely critical of myself, and i do have a tendency to over analyse as well!  At first U thought the weight increase could be down to my afternoon tea cheat on Saturday but as the week has progressed I have been getting stronger in the gym and harry has also upped both my carbs and fats.

Next week I am going to make Afew adjustments to training days...

Sunday - Legs Strength
Monday - HIIT (step class)
Tuesday - Upperbody Strength & PWO HIIT
Wednesday - Active Rest Day & Yoga
Thursday - Lower Body Hypertrophy & PWO HIIT
Friday - Rest Day
Saturday - Upperbody Hypertrophy & PWO HIIT

I am loving pilates and now incorporate some of the movements during my warm up and cool down stretches!  I am hoping to build a good strong core in my off season and to improve my flexibility which will assist me with my posing.

No comments:

Post a Comment